CEDIA’s Built-in House Market Evaluation additionally reveals areas of expenditure, venture dimension and frequency, specified manufacturers, and newest traits.
FISHERS, Ind. — CEDIA, the worldwide commerce affiliation for the house know-how business, has launched the outcomes of its Built-in House Market Evaluation survey performed in partnership with main market analysis agency Ancrage Consulting, which depicts a steady residence know-how business valued at $20.1 billion.
Respondents of the survey submitted their responses on-line from August to October 2021 and had been requested to report on income figures from the final 12 months.
The questions had been designed to forecast general built-in residence business dimension, areas of expenditure, venture dimension and frequency, specified manufacturers, and newest traits.
Key findings of the report embrace:
- Primarily based on common annual income and venture frequency, the built-in residence market within the U.S. has an estimated worth of $20.1B
- Roughly 11,000 integrator corporations function within the U.S. with a mean annual income of $2.2M and a mean venture dimension of $26K
- Residential initiatives represent 83% of income, on common
- The common integration firm employs 11 individuals and completes 70 initiatives per yr
- Most integration corporations anticipate including a technical employees member within the subsequent 12 months
- Classes experiencing essentially the most progress embrace lighting/shading, lighting management, and networking
- Owners are shifting towards streaming and “less complicated” options
- The DIY development continues so as to add stress to this market, although not sufficient to thwart the bullish progress projected for the following 12 months
“As shoppers targeted on bettering and connecting their lives at residence, progress within the good residence sector was important,” says CEDIA world president and CEO Daryl Friedman. “The previous two years have allowed us all to see the potential of our properties because the hub for leisure, schooling, work and wellness. Our newest research confirms these top-line findings, in addition to many vital knowledge factors accessible to CEDIA members.”
The 2021 CEDIA House Market Evaluation is free to obtain for CEDIA members within the Analysis Library. Non-members might buy a replica of the report.